Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More then just weddings

What is j'adore Weddings?

Well, its a wedding business of course, 
coordination, managing, consulting, etc.

But, there is more!

j'adore = my loves.

I have included now a very specific, unique, addition to my company. 
Something that I am sure not many other consultants offer. 

Are you sitting on the edge of your seat with anticipation??
Sure you are. 

Well...its...

GIFT BASKETS!

I know. It may not sound all that "unique", but in a way (in my own way) it is. 
I have a gift of gifting.
(yes, you read that correctly)
I take pride in the gifts I buy for my brides and grooms as a "thank you".
A lot of time, research and care go into the selections I make for them. 
So included in a j'adore package is a "Bride and Groom basket". 

For my last wedding, a salad themed basket was created

































The bowl was a large bamboo salad bowl.
Inside were matching bamboo tongs
A salad recipe book
An oil and vinegar with seasonings set for bread dipping
Salad bowls
Spring colored tea towels and napkins.


So, as I said. 
This is a gift to bride and groom from j'adore. 
But it doesn't stop there. 

Depending on the size and quantities requested,
gift baskets can be requested to be made and personalized by j'adore
for a fee. 

Don't know what to get the bridesmaids or groomsmen?
What about for your future husband as a little "something" special or vice versa. 

Or bridesmaids...do you loathe having to go shopping for that "perfect" 
gift for the bridal shower? Well just contact j'adore and we will figure that all out for you. 
Just give us a little idea of the person you are buying for and what kinds of things they love or interests they may have.  Then leave the rest up to j'adore!


And don't limit yourselves to thinking that this is only applies to weddings, or showers. 
Think outside the wedding box! 
Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Anniversaries... the list just doesn't end.

GIFT BASKETS

Its amazing what a basket full of goodies does for the gift receiver. 
Feel free to contact me for any inquires or quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment